Gallup, Inc., is an American research-based, global performance-management consulting company. Gallup delivers forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice to help leaders solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with its global reach, Gallup knows more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world’s constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization.
Statement of Commitments
1. Gallup have committed to putting good nutrition at the core of business practice. Specifically, by June 2016, they aim to:
- Introduce a nutrition policy for a productive and healthy workforce.
- Improve policies for maternal health including support for breastfeeding mothers.
2. In partnership with the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), Gallup have committed to contributing towards research on the link between food insecurity and socio-economic-cultural conditions, as part of the Voices of the Hungry project. Specifically:
- By 2018 Voices of the Hungry surveys aim to be expanded to 160,000 respondents in 150 countries. The five-year project will lead to a new FAO standard for food security.