Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. With over 160,000 employees in more than 30 countries, Infosys help enterprises transform and thrive through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing. The Infosys Foundation aims to support the communities in which Infosys works, through improving livelihoods and access to healthcare.
Statement of Commitments
1.Infosys have committed to putting good nutrition at the core of business practice. Specifically, by June 2016, they aim to:
- Introduce a nutrition policy for a productive and healthy workforce.
- Improve policies for maternal health including support for breastfeeding mothers
- Infosys have committed to improving the welfare of people in rural India through rural development and livelihood projects
- Donation toward midday meal program of the Akshaya Patra Foundation, Bangalore, for poor children in North Karnataka.
- Providing training in hygiene and sanitation, health and nutrition, and skills and livelihood.
- Partnership with Vanrai Trust, Pune, to help farmers apply for loans related to scientific farming projects.